New Cambridge Education Centre is registered with Committee for Private Education CPE (200508764H) (16th May 2017 to 15th May 2021). It is a specialised language centre providing English Language for all ages.
We are successful because:
- New Cambridge Education Centre provides a conducive and safe environment for learning.
- New Cambridge Education Centre gives constructive feedback on students’ performance regularly in class.
- New Cambridge Education Centre conducts regular maintenance of facilities by the facilities maintenance agent to minimise the frequency of breakdown.
- New Cambridge Education Centre has adequate and relevant facilities and infrastructure to meet students' learning needs and well-being.
- New Cambridge Education Centre ensures that the facilities are well-maintained to support a conducive teaching and learning environment.
- Our pupil-centred teaching material.
- Our small student-teacher ratio (5:1), (13:1 ), (13:1).
- Our well qualified, experienced & in-house trained teachers who teach with dedication and passion.
- Close co-operation between parents & teachers through regular parent-teacher meeting.
- A library that boasts a wide and good collection of books.
- Our convenient location.
- Bimonthly tests on the 2nd and 4th weeks of every month.
- High quality academic standards and high PSLE & ‘O' level rate
- Our quarterly Feedbacks from students
- A Photocopy machine that allows teachers to copy any extra materials for students
- We engage a weekly cleaning service, a team that comes to clean the school to ensure cleanliness
- We have 2 newly renovated toilets
- We provide our students with a drinking water dispenser.